BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

wasted saturday afternoon

after merentas desa
daddy call me to drove him out
after bath n refreshing
jump into the car n go


going out now

1st we go to fetch my siter
den i fetch him down to komtar
reach komtar he went down to find someone
den my sister go down to take her lunch
den i park the car a side
n start to study


studying chemistry

after a while my sister back from her lunch


my sister

aafter half n hour
my daddy n elder sister come together
fetch us to watch house
we gonna move on sept


my daddy


sista




view of house

daddy felt hungry
wanna go to find something to eat
round n round n round
ntg to do
open the camera n....


*lmao*

n my sister was....


*lol*

den dad decided to eat nasi kandar


restaurant dawood

after that dad n sista send us home
waste the saturday afternoon
*haiz*

0 comments: