BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

January Memory

saving some picture for my monitor
purpose is for the school magazine
recall my memory
left 17 days to go
my trail is coming
after trail left 1 month then spm
after that i graduate from my secondary school
there are many feeling on it
happy, sad , scare and so on
look back on January
all happy moment is over
is the moment that need to concentrate and study hard


zhen, hua, me, kelly, livian


we are not Les couple


i try to move away but......


emo right *lol*


saw me *my hand*


i like this *wink*


cute pose


doing wat there!!!


*swt*


turn around and smile


not zhen n hua draw it (is taken on the wall) *lol*


other group of friends


at ICT lab wit ICT teacher

there are some edit picture *wink*


looking for something??


S5J and their BM teacher


S5J


comic style


FRIENDS


pretty girl


all are on the phone


sweet smile


save our mother earth


lastly......


secondary school memory
i will remember it forever *wink*

*toodles*

0 comments: